Okay so I’m tooting my own horn here! But you have to forgive me as this is so exciting. Today I was honored to received the Versatile Blogger Award by the brilliant Dawn Brazil who shines brightly over at her blog http://dawnbrazil.blogspot.com.
The rules stipulate revelations too!! Seven things about Tee you never knew:
1. My elder daughter is firm in her belief that I awoke on 1 January 2011 with a new funny bone. I think its just that the family finally figured out I am 5% comedian!
2. I have a superpower! I possess the ability of Super-hearing. I kid you not! My dad once said I can hear dog whistles – I am not so sure he is wrong :) I hear other ends of conversations on telephones and distant beeps of printers needing paper and oh! Yes! people talking around the corner in hushed whispers…..
3. I adore The Rock – not Dwayne Johnson… The Rock! Okay so I adore him, but not as much as I adore my hubby!!
4. One day I HAVE TO own a pair of Jimmy Choo’s, one day
5. I can sing so beautifully – in my head! No trusting what comes out when I do try to voice those incredible vocal skills. Thank heaven I produced daughters who can actually sing!
6. I love chocolate cake with chocolate icing… But hey- i love all chocolate so….
7. I was an Egyptian princess in my previous life! Don’t look at me like that! Why else would I love Ancient Egypt this much???
Now to pass this award on to well-deserving blogs out there – this is hard especially since I am so new at this but here goes:
So go on and visit these amazing blogs and be inspired