Here we are again and I do believe I have something to say. So here goes:
1. Self-flagellation cos I didn’t post my blog on Saturday as per internal agreement with self.. Oh and due to absence of butt-kickers…On holiday for Easter.
2. Celebration cos I reached 120 followers on Twitter! How did that happen?
3. Wrote 5000 words this long weekend ( not including blog – see 1.)
4. Drop-box online save gets disconnected when Internet connection fails. How do I know this? Scrivener was unable to save my 2500 word from first Word War. Had to play catchup so written word total ( see 3.) should be 7500 – sigh)
5. Recommendation of Word Wars. My lovely CPs joined me over the weekend for a few word battles resulting in first 4. And ending with 3. In the end everyone was happy though. And we might make this a regular deal. Imagine that.. 2500 words per day minimum… Sigh!
My screen orientation lock on my iPod which allows me to read under the covers in an horizontal position. Bliss!
And thankful for:
My bullshit detector. Recently been tested and Yes! It still works 🙂
So what has everyone been up to??